Are you looking to lose weight but don’t even know what to do next? Maybe you’ve tried losing weight before but it just didn’t work. Maybe you’ve tried everything (including the diet and exercise that everyone tells you to do) and you still aren’t seeing results. Well then, the next step is to take a look at the best fat burners on the market.
These are over-the-counter medications and pills that are designed to help you burn more fat, without all the hassle. Sure, you’re going to need to keep working at it, but these fat burners are meant to improve your chances of success. Wouldn’t you want to know more?
The Best Fat Burners in 2019
Phen375: #1 Best Fat Burner On The Market
Available only through the official website, Phen375 is a pill that’s designed to help with weight loss and fat burn as well as decreasing the appetite. On top of that, it’s meant to make you feel energized and to increase your ability to perform when working on your physical training. It was also among the best fat burners in 2018. The primary ingredients you’ll find here include:
- L-Carnitine – increases energy
- Caffeine Powder Anhydrous – reduces hunger
- Coleus Forskolin Root PE – increases AMP levels
- Citrus Aurantium – increase metabolism and fat movement
- Cayenne Pepper – increases body temperature to burn calories
- Dendrobium Nobile Extract – improves digestion
- Offers a weight loss guarantee
- Helps control appetite
- No side effects reported
- Not intended for use by pregnant or breastfeeding women
- Not intended for use by minors
- Not intended for use by those with serious conditions or taking medication
If you’re looking for a product that’s intended to help you lose weight, block fat production and burn stored fat as well as suppressing your appetite this one is designed to do just that. The company states that this product will attack weight loss and fat burning from just about every side. And it does it with these primary ingredients:
- Capsimax Powder – increases metabolism and fat burn decreases appetite
- Calcium Carbonate – decreases fat storage
- Chromium Picolinate – decreases sugar and carb cravings
- Caffeine – decreases hunger, increases fat burn
- Nopal – decreases hunger cravings
- L-Carnitine Furmarate – increases fat burn
- Product information is fully disclosed
- Offers a money-back guarantee
- Works from all angles of fat burn
- Bad tasting capsules
- Some side effects reported
- More expensive than some other products
Designed primarily for those in the fighting world, Instant Knockout can still be a good choice for those who don’t care about getting in the ring. It’s also intended to be used by both men and women and comes in a simple to take capsule form that is intended to attack fat burn from every side of the issue. The ingredients you’ll find inside include:
- GTF Chromium – increases weight loss & energy
- Green Tea Extract – increases energy & calorie burn
- Cayenne Powder – increases body temperature to burn calories
- Glucomannan – decreases hunger
- Caffeine Anhydrous – increases energy & calorie burn
- Black Pepper Extract – increases fat oxidation
- Helps suppress appetite
- Ideal for different body types
- Uses several active ingredients
- Not a vegetarian blend
- Extreme levels of caffeine
- Not fully transparent labeling
LeanBean: Best Fat Burner For Women
The fat burners stated until now are mostly suitable for men. For women who are looking to burn fat, this is one of the more popular products that’s geared directly for you. It’s designed to help women rather than most fat burners that are primarily designed for men. This product uses a combination of several ingredients (12 to be exact) that work together to get results with limited side effects. The main ingredients include:
- Garcinia Cambogia
- Green Coffee
- Green Tea
- Cayenne Pepper
- Black Pepper
- Raspberry Ketones
- Acai Berry Extract
- More gentle fat burning
- Limited side effects
- Not stimulant-based
- Not as strong as some
- Requires increased water intake
- Can cause stomach discomfort
Lean Mode Stimulant-Free Weight Loss
These fat burners supplement is designed to give fat burning, appetite control, increased energy, mood, and metabolism and it’s gluten-free. All of these aspects are intended to make this a high-quality product for just about anyone who is looking to burn fat. It does this by using ingredients like:
- Green Coffee Bean Extract
- Garcinia Cambogia Extract
- Green Tea Extract
- Plenty of flavor options
- Increases energy
- Stimulant-free design
- Not transparent on products
- Increased risk of side effects
- High dosage recommendation
Created by Staunch Nation, this product uses natural fat-burning ingredients and it’s actually recommended by Mr. Universe. Not only that but it uses a total of 11 different ingredients that are designed to start giving you results fast. Ingredients include:
- Green Tea Extract
- Grains of Paradise
- Easy to use a serving size
- A good amount of caffeine
- Transparent on ingredient lists
- Intended for those doing intermittent fasting
- Doesn’t suppress appetite
- Can cause side effects
This product is designed to give you completely natural flavors that are still going to increase your energy and metabolism as well as burning fat and limiting the number of calories that are absorbed into your body. It does all of this with ingredients that include:
- Acetyl L-Carnitine
- Insulin Fiber
- Conjugated Linoleic Acid
- Raspberry Ketones
- Green Coffee Bean Extract
- Chromium Picolinate
- All natural flavors
- Wide range of fat burning ingredients
- Works from all angles of fat burn/weight loss
- Ingredient amounts are not transparent
- Flavors can be too sweet
- Can become more acclimated to the energy benefits
How to choose the best fat burners
Ready to choose these fat removing supplements for yourself? If you are then it’s time to start looking at a few of the most important elements. We’re going to look at things like the ingredients list, the format of the product, the quantity that you get for the money and what other people are saying. Each of these things is going to be important to make sure that you’re choosing the right fat burner, not just something that’s going to make the claim and then leave you hanging. You’ll definitely be more than happy when you look at each of these things before spending your hard-earned money.
Ingredients are probably the most important parameter in choosing the best product. This is because of the fact that the composition of ingredients not only decide the effectiveness of the product, but also the safety of usage. You should always prefer natural ingredients as most of them are derived from herbs and essential macronutrients. These kinds of ingredients are easily absorbed by the body and beldn in with the biochemical composition of the body. Furthermore, they are mostly safe for consumption and also have lots of research backup. The following are the best ingredients to be used in fat burners:
- Green tea extract
- Protein powder
- Soluble fiber
- Conjugated linoleic acid
All the fat burners presented in our article for the best products contain the ingredients stated above. However, each of the products contains these ingredients in different relative compositions. The varying concentrations of the ingredients make each of the fat burners function in their own unique way.
2. Go through testimonials and reviews
When it comes to taking anything who is the first person you’re going to ask for advice? People who have tried it before, right? Well, that’s what you want to do here. Once you know some about the ingredients in a particular product you want to talk to people who have actually used it. Looking at reviews online is great, but don’t use that as your only source. Look for reviews on the company website first. They get to screen those so if you find bad reviews there you know that you should look somewhere else. On the other hand, if you only find good reviews that’s still not the only thing you should consider.
The second step is to take a closer look at outside review sites. Consider third party websites that review fat burners and other health-related products. These places are more likely to have an objective review. Sites that compile user reviews but are not affiliated with the company are also important. This is where you’ll find more authentic reviews. You’ll hear from all of the people who really loved the product as well as all of the people who didn’t. Keep in mind that the truth and the actual results for the product are generally somewhere in the middle between awesome and horrible, so take in what you see and then figure out the truth from there.
If you know anyone personally who has taken these types of supplements you’ll want to talk to them. These are people that you know and trust and they’re likely to give you the most realistic response. They’re more likely to tell you the truth about what they saw as far as results and they’re also more likely to tell you all about the side effects that they had. These are people who don’t have a vested interest in getting you to buy the product you’re looking at, so they’re more likely to be objective looking in on the situation.
Finally, find out from the actual experts what there is to know about the product. If you have it narrowed down to a few different options look for feedback and reviews from actual professionals. Look for doctor’s reviews and actual research or studies. Evaluate the product as a whole as well as any information you can find about the main ingredients. There is always research done into any compound (including all of the ones on the list above) so you’ll be able to find out what each one does and doesn’t do as well as all of the potential side effects and even potential benefits (things that have been reported but not confirmed as linked).
3. The reputation of the company
There are many companies that sell products that are not genuine. Such products do not tend to be effective and can often do more harm than good. Therefore, it is critically important to only buy supplements from well-known and established companies that have a track record of producing high-quality products. The best part is that even professionals use products from such top-grade companies. This makes them more reliable and effective.
How to use fat burners effectively?
Though we commonly talk about fat burners as ‘pills’ they’re not always found in that form. In fact, more recently especially fat burners have started to come in a range of different forms. The key is to find the form that works out the best for you and your needs. Pills could be capsules or tablets while some fat burners also come in cream, oil or powder forms. These various fat burners supplements are often rich in protein as well. Each of these allows you to take the product in a way that is convenient for you. Not only that but they give you more variety for the specific products that you want to take as well. You’ll want to look at the format that you like best when you’re deciding which fat burners you want to use, but this should likely be one of the lower-level considerations. Furthermore, there are many fat burners foods that help you to a great extent.
Next, how many pills are you going to get for the money? You don’t want to spend a fortune on pills (or whatever format the product comes in) just to find out you’re not getting much. So, just how much are you actually going to get? This is going to give you a better idea of the value and keep in mind that only you can decide just how much value it has to you. For one person 20 pills might be enough at a certain price point. For others, you might want 50. Take a look at what you’re willing to spend to get something, but keep in mind that the quality products aren’t going to be just given away.
How do fat burners work?
Next up, we need to take a look at what actually goes behind the fat burners that work, right? You want to know how they’re going to get you from where you are now to where you want to be. Now, fat burners are designed to make your body utilize the fat that it’s already stored to give you energy. That way, you can power your body the way that it needs and you get rid of the excess fat. And anyway, that’s what the fat is supposed to be there for. But, the product itself needs certain qualities to make sure that happens the way it’s supposed to.
Ingredients in fat burners
- Green tea extract – Another popular option, green tea extract is actually a way of getting caffeine (so maybe it still falls under the next category?). This product helps to increase the amount of energy that your body is putting out and can make you feel more energized. On top of that, it can help to decrease the fat building that goes on in the body and reduce your body’s natural instinct to absorb fat. This indeed is the best tea for fat burners.
- Caffeine – Caffeine is one of the most popular in these products because it helps to increase your metabolism. Not only that but how often have you used some form of caffeine to get yourself going for the day? It really does help you get a little more energy because it stimulates three different parts of the body, the heart, the skeletal muscles, and the nervous system. Then, the caffeine helps to suppress your appetite, so you end up with benefits from all sides.
- Forskolin – This product is designed to help release fatty acids that are being stored by your body. From there, it’s up to your body to actually start burning off those acids and using them as the fuel that you need. That way it’s not cutting into the muscle that you’ve built up (which is more commonly what happens if you’re not taking in new fats).
- 5-HTP – This product actually comes from L-Tryptophan in your body (which comes from foods you eat). But it can also be found in fat burners because it’s believed to help relieve some of your hunger cravings. This is because of the way that it increases the production of serotonin within your brain, allowing your body to feel full for even longer. Research (while still in its early stages) seems to show that it has had success in reducing caloric intake, weight, and appetite in obese individuals.
- L-Tyrosine – This is a relatively controversial one when it comes to the idea of fat burning. While L-Tyrosine has been used for a number of other purposes, it hasn’t actually been proven in this way. Still, there are some that believe that it’s a good way to help increase the metabolism, which then allows your body to break down foods more quickly, leaving less behind to be stored as fat.
- L-Theanine – The idea behind L-Theanine for weight loss is that, when combined with caffeine, it can decrease fat accumulation and it actually keeps your body weight from continuing to increase. It may also be possible to suppress the appetite as well as increase sleep quality, both of which help to decrease weight gain.
- Protein powder – Protein can actually help you to eat less because you feel full longer. Plus, it helps you to increase the metabolism and to lose some of your body fat. Not to mention protein is going to be good for your body in a number of other ways, so you’re going to have a number of health benefits to go along with it.
- Soluble fiber – Soluble fibers are believed by some to have an effect on weight loss because they help to increase the number of good bacteria in the gut. This helps to reduce your appetite and to make your body break down more of the foods that you’re already eating.
- Yohimbine – This natural product comes from the bark of a species of evergreen that actually helps to produce adrenaline within the body. Now, it’s important to note that this product also has physiological effects, so you’ll want to be careful about usage and just how much is included in any product you consider.
- Synephrine – This ingredient actually works about the same way that caffeine does by helping to increase your metabolism, increase the breakdown of fat and increase appetite suppression. Overall, it’s taking on the idea of helping you lose weight in three different ways, which is going to make it more effective and easier to use in the long run.
- Conjugated linoleic acid – This is actually shown in studies to help increase your muscle mass as well as increasing fat burning. And that’s been found (through studies) in individuals who are a healthy weight, overweight and obese, which means that fat burners that use this ingredient can appeal to anyone working to burn fat.
- L-Carnitine – Finally, L-Carnitine moves fatty acids around the cells and some suggest that it’s a way to help increase the speed of your metabolism. If true, that means that this ingredient would allow your metabolism to break down food easier so that less of it is actually absorbed and stored into the body.
How to get the best out of fat burners for weight loss?
Now, are you looking for ways to make sure you get the most out of your fat burners? If you really want to get the best results then you can’t simply take a fat burner and expect it to do the work for you. The truth of the matter is there are several different aspects to losing weight and fat burners are only going to help you with part of that. So, what are the other three pieces to the puzzle? We’re going to talk about those and just how you should be using them for yourself to make sure you’re on the right track.
1. Follow a diet suitable for fat burners
Eating right and watching your diet is an important part of any weight loss process. If you want to burn fat but you’re eating cheeseburgers from your favorite fast food joint every night it’s just not going to happen. So, you should be paying attention to what you’re putting into your body and how it’s going to affect you long-term. You want to eat things that are going to help you stay full faster and that are going to get broken down easily within the body (not stored for later). Basically, you need to consume natural foods that act as fat burners.
Foods that are too high in saturated fats are going to be really bad for you (this is where that cheeseburger falls). Instead, look for unsaturated fats which are actually beneficial to your body and definitely start looking for more fresh ingredients. The less processed foods you eat the better it’s going to be for your body, so make sure you pay attention to where your foods are coming from and just what’s being done to them before you even pick them up from the store.
You’ll want to eat a modified calorie diet if you’re trying to lose weight and you’re going to want to increase things like protein that help you feel full even longer. Omega-3 fatty acids are also great ingredients for making you feel full, increasing your metabolism and even reducing the stress hormone that’s believed to be linked to your body storing fat. If you really want oils, MCT oil and coconut oil are the way to go, giving you some health benefits and cutting down on the negative effects that go along with most oil in your food.
As we already mentioned, caffeine is a good ingredient for weight loss and fat burning and can be found in green tea and coffee. It’s also in things like soda and energy drinks, but these are things that you should be avoided if you’re trying to lose weight and burn fat. The extra sugars and sodium in these drinks can actually counter any of the benefits that you would get from the caffeine (except maybe the extra energy).
Some fat burners food you should be looking at adding to your diet include:
- Fatty Fish
- Leafy Greens
- Boiled Potatoes
- Green Tea
- Apple Cider Vinegar
- Chicken Breast
- Chia Seeds
- MCT Oil
- Coconut Oil
- Cottage Cheese
- Lean Beef
- Cruciferous Vegetables
2. Engage in fat burners exercises
Next on the list, make sure that you’re exercising enough. Exercise is extremely important for your overall health because it’s going to help keep you from getting sick. Exercise has been proven to reduce the risk of things like cancer, cardiovascular disease and even type 2 diabetes. Overall, it’s an extremely beneficial process that doesn’t even require a lot of your time. As little as 30 minutes a day of exercise can make a huge difference in your health and can make you feel better and stronger as well.
When you’re looking to burn fat you need to make sure that you’re getting enough exercise because that’s where you’re going to eliminate the fat. After all, those fat burners are going to pull it out of your cells for the body to burn. Then, you exercise and give your body an excuse to burn it off. Otherwise, it could get reabsorbed back into the cells and you haven’t really done anything. With exercise, you’re also going to be building up lean muscle, which means you’re working on the fat burning from yet another angle. That’s going to make you start looking the way you want even faster.
So, what type of exercises should you be doing or what machines should you be working on:
- Lifting Weights
- Resistance Training
3. Talk to Your Doctor
Finally, make sure that you always talk to your doctor about any of these plans. They’ll be able to tell you about the right supplements to take, the right foods to eat and even the right exercise plans for you. After all, they know you and your physical health better than anyone. That means they have the ability to give you very specific advice and to make sure that you’re going to get the most out of this process. The best way to make sure that you get the most out of fat burners and that you’re pushing yourself with this type of program is to make sure that you actually get results.
Talking to your doctor keeps them on the same page with you as far as what things you’re doing in your daily life and what type of medications or supplements you’re taking. This also lets them give you better information about potential side effects. If you’re taking a medication for something else your doctor can let you know specific supplements to avoid because of interactions, for example. Make sure they know everything that’s going on to keep you on the right path.
Possible side effects of fat burners
Now, as with anything, there are always going to be some downsides to anything or some side effects to watch out for. So, what should you be looking at when it comes to fat burners? It’s going to depend on the specific product that you’re looking at, but common and not-so-common side effects include:
- Abdominal pain
- Increased blood pressure
- Increased heart rate
- Kidney damage
- Liver damage
Overall, talking with your doctor about any supplement that you’re thinking about taking and making sure that you do your research is going to give you the best chance for success with your fat burner and the least chance for side effects. Make sure you’re putting in a little effort to find out what’s going to work for you, and check out the top products that we’ve found that will increase your chances of burning fat and keeping it off. So basically, fat burners are safe if you stick to the recommended dosage and use them properly.
So, what are the top products that you need to see for yourself? These are the ones that we think are going to give you the best results and they’re going to give you some variety in just what you’re taking. That way, you can make sure that you’re optimizing your fat burning.
When it comes down to it, you’re going to have good results from many different fat burners, but the most important thing to do is balance it out. Take a fat burner that has a good amount of fat burning ingredients but also balances these to make sure you’re not getting too many side effects. Also, make sure you’re still working out and eating right, and always talk to your doctor before you start taking anything. You can get fat burners from Walmart or GNC, but it is mostly recommended to get them from the official websites of the products.
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating / 5. Vote count: