The webinar, Update on Inborn Errors of Metabolism, was facilitated by Harriet H. Cloud, MS, RD, FADA. Ms. Cloud is Professor Emeritus in the Department of Nutrition Sciences at the University of Alabama in Birmingham. She is the founder of Nutrition Matters which is a pediatric consulting firm. Her research interests include mental retardation, learning disabilities, and inborn errors of metabolism.
The 50-minute webinar, which originally aired June 25, 2008, met the following goals:
- Defined inborn errors of metabolism
- Recognized the treatment of various inborn errors of metabolism
- Defined the appropriate treatment of these various disorders
- Recognized the role of school foodservice
- Provided resources for products and information
This webinar is available as an online course that can be taken for Continuing Education Units.
Webinar - Flash Version
Use this flv version to view online in streaming video.View or DownloadWebinar - Windows Media Video Version
Use this WMV version to download and save to your computer.View or DownloadUpdate on Inborn Errors of Metabolism - Online Course
Click on the link to register for the online course component of this webinar to earn Continuing Education Units.View or Download